Asking people to sign-up for webinars is no joke! The latter part of having them to actually be present for it is even trickier. Webinars are relatively easy to do – have a quiet space, get your material ready, be prepared and get talking. However, the most crucial part of a webinar – getting the audience to sign up and be prepared when the webinar starts is no child’s play! However, an easier solution is now here: COME TO US! Digitalzone has assisted several brands to make their webinar stories a success by helping them promote more efficiently, take care of follow-ups and make sure people are there when the webinar starts. With this bit taken care of, all that is left to do is go live and start speaking!
When it comes to webinars, we understand that they take a high level of skill to market and even more perseverance to have the person be available at the said time and be present for it. Today, Digitalization has made it possible for companies and their clients to be in sync with their offerings and have a harmonized environment to engage with each other. Having said that, it goes without a say that webinars need to be impressive, serve the clients need and be useful for them. The strategy to be used for a webinar also differs against leads – since the former takes a lot more preparation and follow-up to be counted as a success. Furthermore, even if the prospect goes ahead and attends the webinar, making sure he/she sits throughout the course is another challenge. However, with our skilled tactics and an ability to sell forth, we make the process easy for you. With webinars, Digitalzone considers the following aspects diligently:
- Eye-for-detail: With a webinar that cannot be viewed before it goes live, one has to rely strictly on the information provided by the client to sell it. We consider this as our strength while promoting the webinar.
- Patience: A lot of patience is crucial since prospects might be busy, may hang up etc. Good perseverance while selling webinars is much needed – something we excel at!
- Usefulness: Unless the matter is useful to the prospect there is no reason why he will choose to attend the same. Bridging this gap by pointing out the “usefulness” factor helps webinars sell.
- Ability to convince: A high level of convincing power is required to move up the ladder when webinars are considered. We are well-versed with the tactics and what it takes to be convincing to the prospect.
- Follow-up: Unlike an E-book or whitepaper, selling a webinar is a different marketing game and unless one possesses the skills to make it successful, it doesn’t give the desired results.
We make sure our reminder calls are directed to the end person, sound promising and we provide every bit of assistance if someone is new to the concept. Further, we ensure our webinar campaigns are creative, easy to understand and most importantly, pique an interest in the reader without giving away the essence of it!
Love podcasts? Check out ours!